Hey Y'all - Welcome to my world

Sometimes 140 characters just won't cut it so I started writing stuff down....here. Don't get me wrong, I love Twitter but there are times when the Random Thoughts of a Southern Liberal Mind just can't be contained within a Tweet.



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Carnival Barkers - A Feast for Your Weary Eyes!

"I know that there is going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest, but I am speaking for the vast majority of the American people as well as for the press. We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We have better stuff to do. I have got better stuff to do. We have got big problems to solve."

"We are not going to be able to do it if we are distracted, we are not going to be able to do it if we spend time vilifying each other ... if we just make stuff up and pretend that facts are not facts, we are not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by side shows and carnival barkers." - President Barack Obama, April 27, 2011



Now.... Donald Trump, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and all you conspiracy theorist TeaParty birthers, would you PLEASE just STFU once and for all??? - Amy Bolt, April 27, 2011

No comments: